Friday, May 27, 2022


Accountant required


Location: Karachi - Pakistan
Experience: 2 Years
Shift Timings: Morning Shift
Job Type: Full-Time

Description: Looking for accountant for manufacturing industry. Candidate 70% role will be data entry task so he must be good at Microsoft office ( Specialy Excel) & Remaining 30% role will be as accountant.
Education: B.COM
Exp: 2 years, aware of accounting software must

Its office based job.
Location: I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi
Only candidate meeting above criteria can apply at
It's an urgent hiring.

Apply Now:

View All Jobs In Pakistan:

No comments:

Post a Comment